Code of ethics for pharmacists
- As a member of the health care delivery team, always attend professionally to the health and safety of each patient.
- Promote the welfare of every patient in a caring compassionate and a confidential, manner.
- Respect the dignity and freedom of each patient.
- Act with honesty and integrity in professional work and observe the laws relating to pharmacy.
- Maintain professional competence by continually enhancing knowledge.
- Respect the values and abilities of colleagues and other health professionals and cooperate with them to serve the patients.
- Discharge duties with sense of loyalty and commitment to the profession and accept accountability and responsibility in serving the patient.
- Serve individual, community, society and national needs.
- Dedicate the practice to excellence.