OATH / PROMISE OF A PHARMACIST
As a pharmacist, I vow to serve humanity and to support my profession’s ideals and commitments.
- I shall be guided in all dimensions of my life by the highest standards of human conduct.
- I shall apply the full measure of my knowledge and abilities to supporting the health and well being of all those I serve.
- I shall always place the needs of all those I serve above my personal interests and considerations.
- I shall treat all those I serve equally, fairly and with respect, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, culture or political beliefs.
- I shall protect the confidentiality of personal and health information entrusted to me.
- I shall maintain my professional knowledge and competence throughout my career.
- I shall support the advancement of knowledge and standards of practice in pharmacy.
- I shall nurture the preparation of future members of my profession.
- I shall use all opportunities to develop collaborative practice with all healthcare professionals in my environment.